The Prenatal Support Kit contains a high-dose prenatal with highly absorbable, activated vitamins, a high-dose omega-3 with optimal DHA levels, and a probiotic with 30 billion CFU.
Who Should Use the Prenatal Support Kit?
The Prenatal Support Kit was created for women who are pregnant or trying to conceive and looking for the highest quality supplements for themselves and their baby.
Take 1 daily pack with food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Prenatal Support Kit
- Prenatal Essentials™ is designed to nourish maternal health prior to conception and during pregnancy while optimally supporting baby’s healthy development. Key nutrients are provided in forms that enhance absorption and are gentle on the digestive tract.*
- 5-MTHF – the most biologically active form of folate, an essential vitamin for brain and spinal cord development*
- Bioavailable and gentle minerals – Ferrochel® iron, DimaCal® calcium, and trace minerals provided as amino acid chelates promote optimal utilization while being gentle to the gastrointestinal tract*
OmegaPure 780 EC™:
OmegaPure 780 EC™ is International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) five-star certified, which assures the highest level of purity, stability, and potency in fish oils. Each fish-gelatin–based softgel provides 780 mg of EPA and DHA. The softgels are covered with a GRAS-certified enteric coating so that they are easy to swallow and the EPA/DHA content is optimally absorbed. EPA and DHA from fish oil promote wellness by supporting cardiovascular health, cytokine balance, joint health, and brain and nervous system function.*
ProbioMax® Daily DF:
- ProbioMax® Daily DF is a vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic totaling 30 billion CFU† per capsule. Each vegetarian capsule is sealed in nitrogen-purged aluminum blister packs to serve as protection from factors proven to compromise stability of probiotics such as heat, moisture, and oxygen. ProbioMax Daily DF provides four researched strains of beneficial bacteria, including the extensively studied HN019® strain of Bifidobacterium lactis. These live microorganisms have proven health benefits and well-established safety, and have been tested for epithelial cell adhesion and/or resistance to low pH.*
- To further support resistance to low pH and the delivery of microorganisms to the small intestines, XYMOGEN employs DRcaps™ gastro-resistant capsules. These specially designed, innovative capsules help slow exposure of actives to stomach acid and ensure more targeted release.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.