The Gut Health Kit was formulated to support optimal digestion and gastrointestinal function.
It contains four products, including probiotics and digestive enzymes, selected to support optimal microbial balance, improve digestion and absorption of nutrients, reduce gut inflammation, and support gut motility.
The Gut Health Kit also pairs well with the Acne Kit or Detox Support Kit.
Who Should Use the Gut Health Kit?
The Gut Health Kit was created for anyone experiencing bloating and abdominal discomfort after meals, food sensitivities, irregular bowel movements, acne, and inflammation.
Take 1 AM pack every morning with food. Take 1 PM pack every evening with food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Gut Health Kit
- Candicidal™ offers a complementary blend of herbs, essential oils, and sodium caprylate, a naturally occurring fatty acid. Candicidal is formulated to support the body’s immune system as well as a healthy gastrointestinal (GI) flora. This comprehensive formula contains herbs to support digestion and a healthy GI system.*
- MedCaps GI™ features L-glutamine, zinc and pantothenic acid to nutritionally support the gastrointestinal mucosa and the prebiotic inulin to provide nourishment of the gastrointestinal mucosa cells. It also features aloe leaf extract, which has traditionally been used for optimal GI function.*
- XymoZyme® is a cost-effective, non-prescription, broad-spectrum, digestive enzyme formula suitable for vegans and designed to support the digestion of fat, protein, carbohydrate, fiber, and lactose. This comprehensive formula contains lipase, proteases, alpha-galactosidase, hemicellulase, papain, lactase, and other key digestive enzymes. XymoZyme works in a wide pH range—unlike porcine pancreatin, which works in a narrow pH range.*
ProbioMax® Daily DF:
- ProbioMax® Daily DF is a vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic totaling 30 billion CFU† per capsule. Each vegetarian capsule is sealed in nitrogen-purged aluminum blister packs to serve as protection from factors proven to compromise stability of probiotics such as heat, moisture, and oxygen. ProbioMax Daily DF provides four researched strains of beneficial bacteria, including the extensively studied HN019® strain of Bifidobacterium lactis. These live microorganisms have proven health benefits and well-established safety, and have been tested for epithelial cell adhesion and/or resistance to low pH.*
- To further support resistance to low pH and the delivery of microorganisms to the small intestines, XYMOGEN employs DRcaps™ gastro-resistant capsules. These specially designed, innovative capsules help slow exposure of actives to stomach acid and ensure more targeted release.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.